Wednesday 20 July 2011

Korea Trip

Winter oh winter. That`s all I can say. I went to korea, with my mom only,again. But I met some friends there and I really be friend with Rista,a girl from Jakarta who has Korean Boyfriend. The weather was like -10 until -15 degree in the 3 days before I came home. I felt like screaming "GILAAAAA". I could feel my fingers wrinkled but the meals were absolutely YUMMY!! The stuff, the clothes,the shoes all of them, I wanted to grab them all!! But the prices weren`t really cheap. Korea has a lil bit the same price like Japan but well yeah Japan is more expensive. But I really love Korea so much. The guys,yep they`re trully good. No kidding,I`m in love with a guy I`ve met at Zara. He`s a japanese actually but geez, stop talking about him ok I`m melting.
Some pics from the trip...






No comments:

Post a Comment