Wednesday 20 July 2011

Bangkok trip,shopping time!

Yay, I went to Bangkok a month ago with my mom,aunties and my cousin,Keukeu. We had so much fun!! I couldn`t stop laughing caused my auntie,Bunda Teni,kept talking jokes. She always does. So again,we were in a tour trip,actually family trip so only us no strangers. I went to chatucak market and it was like HEAVEN ON EARTH I COULD SAY MORE THAN CHINA! I and Keukeu were like walking through the market and found the fashion spot. They really had cheap prices for all items. I`ve got really cool shoes and lots tshirts and shorts also rings. I couldn`t think, I just grabbed them all. No think man,no way jose.
And Shiam Paragon mall at night was trully annoyed me but I`ve got 2 pairs of shoes and cute high waist short but still I was crying on that day. Idk way,maybe my mood swing came around. But it went so well though.








No comments:

Post a Comment